- this is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2) “FIVE MINUTES”
- if she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. 5 minutes is only 5 minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
- this is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4) “GO AHEAD”
- this is a dare, not a permission. Don’t do it.
5) “LOUD SIGH”
- this is actually a word. But is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing.
6) “THAT’S OKAY”
- it means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
- a woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you’re welcome. Unless she says “Thanks a lot ” — that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. Do not say you’re welcome. That will bring on a WHATEVER.
- is a woman’s way of saying F-YOU!
9) “DON’T WORRY ABOUT IT. I GOT IT”
- meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man askin’ “What’s wrong?” for the woman’s response refer to #3; NOTHING.